Skip to content
- Added the ability to set devices hostname on configuration step, this will allow users to distinguish multiple devices on the same network.
- Users now can enable camera interface on Raspberry Pi, this will spare users from having to configure it with raspi-config utility and then reboot.
- Fixed networking settings on Asus Tinker Board.
- Updated device images to the latest versions (Raspbian to Stretch and Tinker board to latest beta version).
- LogFile-Service has been added. Service will deliver log messages as zip archive to desired 3rd party integration. Currently, we support: Azure Blob Storage, Google Drive, Amazon S3.
- Message-Service: added Azure Queue Storage for real-time log message streaming.
- To make gateway service just a lightweight gate between web interface and backend we moved JWT issuing into special authentication service, now working as part of IoT-service.
- This service is also handle resource access authorization now.
- Switched to the new NATS request/response format for internal communication.
- Stat service is now part of the iot-service with more statistics gathering rules.
- Fixed few nasty bugs.
- Added ISAAX_APPLICATION_UPDATE flag to disable/enable application updates – default value is set to true.
- Set ISAAX_APPLICATION_UPDATE on project.created event with other isaax-agent configurations.
- Removed hardcoded s3 urls.
- Update via github releases has been added in addition to push events.
- Add s3 prefixes to fetched packages.
- Bugs fixes and stability improvements.
- Bug fixes and text changes.
- Service status panel moved to a portal area of the main page.
- “Update on release” flags for cluster and projects.
- New credit card dialog on billing dashboard.
- Brought back teams.
- “Cancel on error” flag for script dialog.
- New project dashboard design.